When It’s a Good Idea to Give Away Your First Product to Make Sales Later


Peter Voogd offers a few tips for those who are just beginning to build their business.


2 min read

Opinions expressed by Entrepreneur contributors are their own.


In this video, Entrepreneur Network partner Peter Voogd shares a few secrets that can set aside the 1 percent of entrepreneurs from the other 99 percent. The entrepreneur talks about the importance of possessing an unshakeable mindset while taking on the role of entrepreneur. A part of this mindset includes making sure you’re establishing leverage and scale for your business so you are not forced to concentrate on leads forever. 

Moreover, when you ask your customers to pay a substantial amount of money for your products and services, you should be prepared to give past the amount of effort that is expected from you. When customers pay top dollar they not only want to get their money’s worth, but wouldn’t mind being blown away by what you can offer. 

Finally, Voogd recommends in order to get the word out on your orders, consider giving your stuff away. Even though you may think you have a terrific product, it will mean close to nothing until you share it with the world.

Click the video to hear more from Peter Voogd.

Related: When You’re Feeling Unmotivated, Remind Yourself to Be Grateful

Entrepreneur Network is a premium video network providing entertainment, education and inspiration from successful entrepreneurs and thought leaders. We provide expertise and opportunities to accelerate brand growth and effectively monetize video and audio content distributed across all digital platforms for the business genre.

EN is partnered with hundreds of top YouTube channels in the business vertical. Watch video from our network partners on demand on Amazon FireRokuApple TV and the Entrepreneur App available on iOS and Android devices. 

 



Read_more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *