Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 05/04/18
This week’s roundup, includes tips to make optimal use of CRM systems, improve your local Social Media strategy, and conduct UX research.
Learn how to measure the ROI of your B2B Content Marketing campaigns, and increase conversions with targeted Email Marketing. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Pamela Wilson highlights the significance of having a Content Marketing strategy for your business and offers guidance to create an effective Content Marketing strategy.
- Learn how to measure the ROI of your B2B Content Marketing campaigns, from Shane Barker’s blog.
- Debra Murphy draws special attention to the significance of evergreen Content for your business.
- Michael Guta discusses how Content Marketing can drive customers to your site in the most economical manner and make your site to become a reliable source of information.
- Profit Copilot offers Conversion Optimization tips to build email lists quickly and drive more leads into your marketing funnel.
- Noud van Alem’s blog presents a step by step plan to optimize your landing page effectively and generate more leads for your business.
- Learn how strategies such as implementing intelligent pop ups and highlighting CTA in your landing pages can improve your Conversion rate, from Felicia Choi’s blog.
- Jennifer Warren emphasizes the need for identifying buyer personas, managing your online reputation and bidding against your competitor’ brand name, to increase Conversions.
- Learn how to make optimal use of CRM systems and build capital value within your business, from Tony Vidler’s blog.
- John Lincoln offers guidance to increase conversions with targeted Email Marketing.
- Follow the valuable tips from Pat Whalen to enhance your Email Marketing efforts.
- Learn how to create engaging welcome Emails that can drive conversions for your business, from Emily Carter’s blog.
- Carolanne Mangles draws special attention to the expected Email and marketing automation trends in the year 2018, for improving your Email Marketing strategy.
- Learn how Mobile first indexing can impact your SEO efforts, from Joel Black’s blog.
- Becky Cierpich highlights how strategies such as streamlining the Mobile navigation pattern, optimizing content and making forms easy for completion, can make websites Mobile friendly.
- Michael Gagliardini draws special attention to the basics of Mobile first indexing and offers guidance to optimize your website from this perspective.
- Jenna Seter highlights how Online Reputation Management can protect your brand from crises.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Learn how to drive Organic traffic to your blog and increase visitors, from Jobin Joh’s blog.
- Frank Olivo highlights the resources that can help marketers to keep pace with the latest SEO news and updates.
- Justin Herring draws special attention to proven link building strategies, for enhancing your SEO efforts.
- Follow the tips from Diona Kidd to create content from an SEO standpoint.
- Christine Warner highlights statistics that accentuate Social Media as a marketing tool and provides actionable insights to marketers.
- Learn how to provide your business with more exposure on Social Media by choosing the right SEO keywords and optimizing profiles, from Ryan Kh’s blog.
- Kiril Dimitrov emphasizes the need for engaging with potential clients and establishing meaningful connection with the local audience, to improve your local Social Media strategy.
- Evan Bowers offers helpful tips for marketers to conduct UX research.