Top 25 Digital Marketing Articles – Week of 02/02/18
This week’s roundup, includes tips to increase sales with Social Media campaigns, improve the Conversion rate of your website, and protect your Online Reputation.
Learn how to create a Content calendar for handling editorial processes, and achieve success with UX Design strategies. We’ve covered all of this news and, much more, below!
From the UpCity Blog:
- Danny Todd draws special attention to the challenges involved in hiring freelancers for outsourcing Content.
- Tom Jager discusses how strategies such as using pop ups to share Content, avoiding stock photography and making CTAs more effective, can improve your Content Marketing efforts.
- Kim Moutsos offers guidance to create a Content calendar that can help marketers handle editorial processes and workflow.
- Follow the steps listed in Chad’s blog to improve the Conversion rate of your website, which in turn can result in higher profits.
- Sarah Wolterman highlights how strategies such as implementing responsive design, analyzing your landing pages, and including high-quality images can improve Conversions.
- Eric Gordon offers valuable UX tips to increase the Conversion rate of your website.
- Jenny Traster provides useful tips for improving your CTAs and prompting your audience to take the desired action.
- Source Web Solutions discusses how a custom API can increase your business’s productivity and revenue.
- Amit Bivas draws special attention to the expected CRM trends in the year 2018, for helping marketers revamp their CRM strategies.
- Follow the valuable tips from Mike Richardson to enhance your CRM efforts in 2018.
- Dave Sutton emphasizes the need to remove contacts that report your Emails as spam, and segment your Email list by valid contacts, for boosting your Email Marketing efforts.
- Chris Donald’s blog draws special attention to the important metrics that matter for Email Marketing.
- Learn how tactics such as being creative with Email subject lines and monitoring the performance, can take your Email Marketing efforts to a new high, from Stephanie Quick’s blog.
- Learn how to optimize your website for Mobile visitors using separate Mobile URLs, adaptive design and responsive design, from Joshua Rystedt’s blog.
- Zac Johnson highlights how Mobile first indexing will have an impact on SEO in the year 2018.
- Learn how Local SEO services can provide you with cost effective benefits, from Mike Claggett’s blog.
- Calvin Bryant offers guidance to create content for improving your Local SEO rankings.
- Kaya Ismail emphasizes the need for monitoring your key channels and engaging with customers to protect your Online Reputation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- Josh Astete draws special attention to the expected SEO trends related to keyword search, voice search, visual search and backlink building in the year 2018.
- Learn how to use 301 redirects for increasing traffic and retaining authority, from John E Lincoln’s blog.
- Sheza Gary emphasizes the need for using Social listening tools, spying on your competitors and offering online courses, to enhance your Social Media Marketing efforts.
- Learn how a Social Media strategy can help marketers to build a strong organic presence, save time and target audience more effectively, from Dhariana Lozano’s blog.
- Vivian Michaels offers valuable tips to increase sales with Social Media campaigns.
- Matt Stewart highlights the UX Design strategies that can help marketers achieve success.