5 Ways To Come Up With Great Content Ideas Now
Do you need new ideas for content creation? How can you setup a stream of constant creative energy to best serve your audience? Is there a recipe for this process?
Although there are no definitive answers to these questions, here at Fizzle we do think we have some helpful directions to get your content conveying belt rolling! It is actually a bit easier than you might think to get that pot steaming and your platforms fizzling with fresh new stuff for you clients.
In this episode, we talk a little about marketing and social media and the different philosophies around these concepts before getting down to the actual nitty gritty ways to jumpstarting your creativity.
We also talk about SEO, bias, viral sharing and all that good stuff you are usually aiming for. We look at the three major avenues that you can use, that are right at your fingertips, so we know you are going to want to get in on this!
For all this and much more, be sure to tune into this must-hear episode!
Key Points From This Episode:
- The evolution of content marketing and social media now. [0:03:55.4]
- The two schools of thought on what makes content grow. [0:07:19.6]
- Matching your content and strategy with your type of business. [0:12:38.4]
- The built in bias that can help us along our entrepreneurial path. [0:18:45.7]
- Using both schools of thought in conjunction with each other. [0:22:20.9]
- Accidental SEO and finding your way as you go. [0:28:02.4]
- Writing content for shares or viral possibility. [0:29:53]
- Content creation as a means to scratch your own itch. [0:35:25.7]
- Taking inspiration from your own life and business for new content. [0:39:05.4]
- Ideas from research and surveys in an existing community. [0:45:00.8]
- What are your contemporaries creating? Using this question as a starting point. [0:50:22.4]
- Grouping these strategies into passive and active. [0:56:49.1]
- And much more!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
The Top 10 Mistakes in Online Business
Every week we talk with entrepreneurs. We talk about what’s working and what isn’t. We talk about successes and failures. We spend time with complete newbies, seasoned veterans, and everything in between.
One topic that comes up over and over again with both groups is mistakes made in starting businesses. Newbies love to learn about mistakes so they can avoid them. Veterans love to talk about what they wish they had known when starting out.
These conversations have been fascinating, so we compiled a list of the 10 mistakes we hear most often into a nifty lil’ guide. Get the 10 Most Common Mistakes in Starting an Online Business here »